Making An Application
All applicants must be either:
- an Australian citizen or a permanent resident, or
- have an appropriate permit to work in Australia
All applicants for teaching positions must have:
- teaching qualifications from a higher education institution within Australia, or
- teaching qualifications as recognised through Australia Education International NOOSR, and/or
- evidence of eligibility to teach in NSW via accreditation at the required standard of professional teacher competence under the auspices of the NSW Institute of Teachers/BOSTES
What to include in your application:
- A cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic transcripts and copies of relevant certificates
- Form of photo identification
- Names and contact details for three confidential referees
Applications for teaching positions should also include statements of your educational philosophy as it applies to the subject area.
How to Submit Your Application
Employment opportunities for both teaching and non-teaching staff are listed under Positions Vacant. Job details and an online application form are supplied for each advertised position. We look forward to receiving your application and will process it as expeditiously as possible. We will confirm receipt of your application and explain the next steps to be followed. For more information please contact the Human Resources Manager.
SCAS maintains a list of qualified casual teaching staff and teacher's assistants to fill short term positions at the School. To apply to join our list, please submit a casual teaching application.