Mission, Vision and Values
Our mission is to encourage intellectual, spiritual and cultural development of every student through excellence in teaching provided in a caring Christian environment.
To uphold this commitment, St Columba Anglican School aims to:
- Cultivate an integrated attitude to faith and learning, with meaningful worship following Christian principles as part of the school's curriculum.
- Develop a partnership between school, parents and students in order to enhance the teaching and learning process.
- Encourage students to participate in a well-balanced program of curricular and co-curricular activities in order to discover individual strengths and talents.
- Enhance confidence, self-esteem, respect and tolerance of others in the belief that social awareness is a critical aspect of the Christian faith.
- Provide an environment where teachers and students enjoy mutual respect and trust.
Our vision is to be an educational leader by providing a challenging, holistic and values-based environment for our students, staff and community.
We achieve this through academic excellence, service to others, environmental stewardship, teamwork and leadership. In addition, we value and support the spiritual, cultural, academic and sporting growth of all our community members.
At St Columba, we uphold the values of care, excellence and citizenship.
Click here to view our full Vision and Values Statement >>