St Columba is an independent co-education school in the Anglican tradition. The school has on its campus:
- An award winning early learning centre, Columba Cottage, for children from 0 to 5 years.
- A Primary School for students from Kindergarten to Year 6. The Primary School is notable for its well-planned and exceptionally resourced learning spaces, outdoor areas and diverse co-curricular offerings.
- A Secondary School that offers a diversity of well-appointed teaching and learning spaces and generous recreation and sporting areas. A full and diverse range of subjects is offered at the highest level and performance in sport and cultural activities are emphasised as important parts of the St Columba education.
- The Innovation Creativity & Excellence Centre supporting teachers in providing learning experiences that develop 21st Century skills. The Centre offers innovative and individualised learning activities that cater to the students' strengths and allows them to fully participate in the school’s learning mission.
- The Dawson Library which consists of library, eLearning centre, technology repository and home base for the EdTech team and learning support.
- The Performing Arts Centre of Excellence offering a student-centred focus in performing arts that allows for students to excel and grow through a variety of learning experiences, and to develop their talents to reach their potential. PACE also offers a substantial and active co-curricular program.
- A Trade Training Centre that offers students the opportunity to develop practical and vocational skills as a valuable adjunct to the school academic offerings and as a part of our preparation of students for a fruitful post school life.